Luna moths are attracted to the moon as a source of light. In spiritual terms, they signify rebirth and new beginnings. Because they gravitate towards light in the darkness of the night, the luna moth is seen as a symbol of spiritual transformation, heightened awareness, and a striving towards truth.
- Retail fit
- Unisex sizing
- Shoulder taping
- 99% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton
- 32 single 4.2 oz
- Ash - 99% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% poly
- Made with clean cotton: combed out 2.5x more impurities than standard ring spun cotton.
- Long Staple Cotton: makes for less stray fibers & tight-knit print surfaces.
- Eco-Dyed: Our fabric is dyed using 7x less water with eco-friendly dyes.