SHIRTS ~ WITH TRANSFERSNo t-shirt is the same! Be sure to wash your shirt with other clothing that use the same methods as below.
- Machine wash warm or cold, inside out, with like colors. Cold helps to preserve the image.
- Do not leave (forget) shirt in the washing machine. This will cause aging way ahead of its time. Taking shirts out promptly is highly recommended.
- Only non-chlorine bleach.
- Tumble dry low if needed.
- Medium iron on the shirt but nowhere near the print.
- Do not dry clean.
Prints will last up to 50 cycles using this method.
TIE-DYEFollow these methods below to help preserve your new tie-dye garment!
- Machine wash cold, preferably on a gentle cycle, inside out, with like colors. Cold water helps keep colors vivid and vibrant!
- Bleach = Bad = No-No = DON'T USE
- Promptly remove your garment from the machine after the cycle finishes.
- While it has been rinsed and washed several times, if it sits too long while damp it could bleed further.
- Leaving the garment in the washer for too long could cause it to fade or damage other items in the washer.
- Air dry if possible. If not, dry on medium or low heat settings.